Ocean view rentals in Ishigaki island
Located between Kabira bay and Yonehara beach, our house is divided into two private apartments. The house is surrounded by the East China Sea and the mountains. The apartments are new and fully equipped. It's possible to rent one apartment or the entire house. The closest beach is located at a 5 minutes walk down the house.
Ground floor apartment (1F)
Housing type: House divided into 2 independent apartments (ground floor and top floor).
Meals: No meals
- Tableware and utensils
- All equipped for cooking
- Gas three burners
- coffee maker
- Electric/gas kettle
- Dish soap, dish and hand towels
- Washing machine, detergent
- Clothes drying rack
- Hair dryer
- Hand soap, shower soap, shampoo
- bath towels
- Iron, iron board
- Sheets, futons, pillow slips
- Baby bed free rental
- Baby chair + belt
- Indoor toys, beach toys
- Two beach towels/apartment
- Terraces, balcony (2F), garden (1F)
- Private parking spot
- Air conditioners
- Non smoking rooms
- Snorkeling set rental (check here)
- Kayak free rental (check here)
- Beach parasol
- Gas barbecue free rental (check here)
- Bike rental (check here)
- No TV (long stay possible)
From the living 1F
From the living 1F
Top floor apartment (2F)
The living. View on the East China Sea. 2F
ABOUT THE RATES
- The rate for one night is the price for the whole accommodation.
- There is no tax or extra fee. The price is all included.
- Please read the Terms and conditions below on this page.
LOW SEASON 2022-2023
2023 January 9 - February 28
2023 November 1 - December 22
MID SEASON 2023
2023 March 1 - April 28
2023 May 8 - June 30
2023 September 1 - October 31
HIGH SEASON 2022-2023
2023 April 29 - May 7 (Golden week)
2023 July 1 - August 31
2023 December 23 - 2024 January 7
1F: Ground floor
2F: Top floor
※Children aged under 3 sleep for free with their parents (1 baby bed available - free rental)
※Kashikiri: Guests choose ground floor or top floor and don't share the property with other guests. Terraces, garden are all private spaces. The other apartment remains empty for a total privacy and relaxing stay.
＊ During high season, we usually only rent Kashikiri and Entire house.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kabira bay is 10 minutes drive from the house.
Information for the guests who already booked with us
- Please inform us of your check in time. A self check in is also possible, please let us know.
- To find us: please look for 'Vacances a la mer Ishigaki' in Google map. We are close to the restaurant Yaeyama Kato soba (八重山嘉とそば). You can reach us using this map code in your car navigation: 366 395 087. Check here for detailed information.
- It is essential to have a car in Ishigaki to move around. You need an international license to drive in Japan. If you come from one of these countries (Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland and Taiwan), please read here for more information:
We suggest to rent a car directly at the airport.
→ At OTS Rent a car. Possible to rent a wifi router (2000 yen for 5 days or 1000 yen/day).
→ Times Rent a car and ORIX Rent a car have rental cars at the airport as well.
→ https://www.rentalcars.com/ compares rental car companies rates.
- Wifi and Internet
→ There is a free city wifi down town and in Kabira area.
→ There is a free wifi at the apartment.
- Near the apartment there is no big supermarket, so we suggest you to go first down town to buy some food. The biggest supermarkets are Maxvalu Yaima (Address: 292-1 Maesato Ishigaki. Tel: 0980-83-2829) and San-A Ishigaki (Address: 301-1 Maesato, Ishigaki. Tel: 0980-83-2111).
To the guests who already have a reservation with Airbnb / Booking.com / Expedia. Please keep your reservation, do not cancel it to book afterwards directly on our web site. Thank you for your comprehension.
Minimum number of nights: 3
- Check in time: from 3pm to 6pm. Check out: before 10am
- Deposit: 10 000 yens to hand out at check in. Other currencies are accepted. The deposit is given back to you when checking out.
- About the payment: 50% in advance (on line payment by credit card); the other 50% in cash at check in.
- Cancel policy
※Free cancel until 30 days before arrival
※50% if cancel within 30 days and 3 days before arrival.
※100% charge in the 72 hours before arrival.
- Typhoon & cancel
→ In case the guest can't come because of a flight cancellation (typhoon, bad weather conditions etc...) the cancel fee of the reservation is 50%.
→ If the cancellation is limited to the first night only, cancellation fee will not be charged.
→ If the guest can postpone the trip, we accept for free -according to our availability and conditions- to change the dates of the reservation.
→ If planes fly normally but the guest chooses to cancel because of bad weather reason, cancellation fee will be charged as mentioned in the cancellation policy.
- Reservation: Please check 'Contact & find us'
- Non smoking accommodations. Pets /parties: not accepted
ACCESS TO/FROM THE APARTMENT
- Rent a car from the airport is the easiest.
- Take a taxi (about 3500 yens from the airport).
From the apartment we can call a taxi anytime you need it.
- Take the bus (number of buses very limited)
On Sundays and public holidays, less buses!
Bus terminal → Yamabare（山原）→ Bus terminal
Ishigaki airport → Yamabare（山原）→ Ishigaki airport
- From the ferry terminal, it's possible to walk to the bus terminal.
- From Yamabare bus stop, it takes 10 minutes to the house.
Distances by car from the apartment
- 5 minutes to Yonehara beach
(You can see the beach from your apartment)
- 10 minutes to Kabira bay
- 20 minutes to the airport
- 30 minutes to the port / down town
Walking distances from the apartment
- 1 minute to the closest restaurant (Kato soba)
- 10 minutes to the closest bakery (Tomi no pan)
- 5 minutes to the closest beach (Crystal beach)
I highly recommend this apartment to people (especially families or groups) visiting ishigaki. While the apartment feels very private and very much like your own space, the owners are always on hand if required. There is a large BBQ available and the hosts were on hand to set it up when we asked. We also used Kayak which is stored at a nearby beach, it's possible to row through Kabira Bay very easily and is a great way to spend a few hours for free. Life jackets etc were provided by the owner (including a kids life jacket for my son). All in all, we felt we got a lot for our money with this apartment and would stay again if given the opportunity.
Graham (Avril 2021)