Located between Kabira bay and Yonehara beach, our house is divided into two private apartments. The house is surrounded by the East China Sea and the mountains. The apartments are new and fully equipped. It's possible to rent an apartment or the entire house. The closest beach is located at a 5 minutes walk down the house.
Housing type: House divided into 2 independent apartments (ground floor and top floor).
Meals: No meals
- Tableware and utensils
- All equipped for cooking
- Gas three burners
- coffee maker
- Electric/gas kettle
- Dish towels, hand towels
- Soap, shower soap, shampoo
- bath towels
- Iron, iron board
- Washing machine
- Sheets, futons, pillow slips
- Baby bed free rental
- Baby chair + belt
- Two beach towels
- Terraces, balcony (2F), garden (1F)
- Private parking spot
- Air conditioners
- Non smoking rooms
- Snorkeling set rental
(1000 yens / adult / stay
500 yens / child under 12 / stay)
Ground floor apartment (1F)
Top floor apartment (2F)
ABOUT THE RATES
- The rate for one night is the price for the whole accommodation.
- There is no tax or extra fee. The price is all included.
- Please read the Terms and conditions below on this page.
LOW SEASON 2020
2020 January 6 - March 20
2020 November 1 - December 18
MID SEASON 2020
2020 March 21 - April 28
2020 May 7 - June 30
2020 September 1 - October 31
HIGH SEASON 2020-2021
2020 April 29 - May 6
2020 July 1 - August 31
2020 December 19 - 2021 January 5
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kabira bay is 10 minutes drive from the house.
Minimum number of nights: 3
- Check in time: from 3pm to 6pm
- Check out: before 10am
- Deposit: 10 000 yens to hand out at check in. Other currencies are accepted. The deposit is given back to you when checking out.
- About the payment: 50% in advance (on line payment by credit card); the other 50% in cash at check in.
- Cancel policy
※Free cancel until 30 days before arrival
※50% if cancel within 30 days and 3 days before arrival.
※100% charge in the 72 hours before arrival.
- Typhoon and cancel
※ in case of a flight cancellation (typhoon, weather conditions etc...) the cancel fee is 50%. However, if the cancel is limited to the first night only, cancellation fee will not be charged.
※ In case a typhoon would occur during your stay in Ishigaki, we would not refund any money.
- Reservation: Please check 'Contact & reservation'
- Non smoking accommodations
- Pets /parties: not accepted
Information for the guests who already booked with us
- Please inform us of your check in time. A free check in is also possible, please let us know about it.
- To find us: please look for 'Vacances a la mer Ishigaki' in Google map. We are close to the restaurants Yaeyama Kato soba (八重山嘉とそば) and Cafe sunkiss. You can reach us using this map code in your car navigation: 366 395 087. Check here for more information.
- It is essential to have a car in Ishigaki to move around. You need an international license to drive in Japan. If you come from one of these countries (Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland and Taiwan), please read here for more information:
We suggest you to rent a car directly at the airport.
→ At OTS Rent a car: they speak English and you can rent a wifi walker there (the price is 2000 yens for 5 days or 1000 yens/day).
→ https://www.rentalcars.com compares companies rental prices.
- Wifi and Internet
→ You can get a SIM card at the airport (Arrivals, domestic terminal).
→ There is a free city wifi down town and in Kabira area.
→ There is a free wifi at the apartment.
- Near the apartment there is no big supermarket, so we suggest you to go first down town to buy some food. The biggest supermarkets are Maxvalu Yaima (Address: 292-1 Maesato Ishigaki. Tel: 0980-83-2829) and San-A Ishigaki (Address: 301-1 Maesato, Ishigaki. Tel: 0980-83-2111).
To the guests who already have a reservation with Airbnb / Booking.com / Expedia. Please keep your reservation, do not cancel it to book afterwards directly on our web site. Thank you for your understanding.
ACCESS TO/FROM THE APARTMENT
- Rent a car from the airport is the easiest.
- Take a taxi (about 3500 yens from the airport).
From the apartment we can call a taxi anytime you need it.
- Take the bus
On Sundays and public holidays, less buses!
Bus terminal → Yamabare bus stop（山原）→ Bus terminal
Ishigaki airport → Yamabare（山原）→ Ishigaki airport
- From the ferry terminal, it's possible to walk to the bus terminal.
- From Yamabare bus stop, it takes 10 minutes to the apartment.
Distances by car from the apartment
- 5 minutes to Yonehara beach
(You can see the beach from your apartment)
- 10 minutes to Kabira bay
- 20 minutes to the airport
- 30 minutes to the port / down town
Walking distances from the apartment
- 1 minute to the closest restaurant (Kato soba).
- 10 minutes to the closest bakery
- 5 minutes to the closest beach